May 25, 2009

HELLO PEOPLE...

Just want to share my experiences working in this unit. Personally I feel that this unit has a lot of potential because of the number of enthusiastic nurses. I am quite happy to see their team work, friendship and the energy or spirit they can bring into the workplace. They had shown their willingness to change or improve to be a better nurse. During my previous lecture on Emotional Intelligence, I am quite suprise to see their response and interest and some even expressed that they hope to be a better nurse with high emotional inteligence. I am happy to be with them and would like to guide them to become an excellence Nurse in the future. Please guys work with me and together we succeed!! Happy Nurses Day and I hwish everyday is nurses day so that nurses feel happy and appreciated everday!!

By Auntiesue

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah nice to hear tat so meaning...pls don't give up easily...strive for the best u have us to support u all the way..no matter how tough it gets.

Auntiesue said...

Thank You...I am so touch with all the support. My strength is not only in myself but the people around be, especially you all...I sincerely appreciate that and together we succeed.

Anonymous said...

don't ever giveup.... we support & pray together....